Certus Financial is a full-service advisory firm specializing in the management and resolution of loans and securities nationwide. Our diverse range of experience allows us to advise in varying capacities in a wide range of industry, with a primary emphasis on value creation and asset recovery. We measure our success based on achieving our client’s goals.
- An advisory team with a background in banking, public and private securities,
providing deep industry experience.
- Analytical review and assessment, financial modeling, valuation analysis, forecasting, and as-needed ad hoc services.
- Expert Testimony
- Network of industry relationships nationwide to bring local resources needed to tackle complex financial and strategic obstacles.
- Develop specialized solutions in order to maximize value creation and asset recovery.
- Preparing and presenting (i) commercial loan and asset evaluation reports for executive management, credit committees, and board of directors, and (ii) various reports for state and federal courts.
• Financial Modeling
• Expert Testimony
• Construction Litigation Consulting
• Valuation Analysis
• Asset Management
• Portfolio Management
• Turnaround Management
• Indenture Trustees
• National/Regional Banks
• Community Banks & Credit Unions
• Legal Counsel
• Servicing Agents
• Owners and Investors
• Multifamily Housing
• Mixed Use
• Sports and Entertainment